Mynatt Insurance Agency: A Tampa, Florida Insurance Agency
What is Inland Marine Insurance
Basic commercial policies exclude or limit coverage for the transportation of business-related tools, equipment or property. Such exceptions are, in fact, fairly standard in the insurance industry. If your business owns equipment that requires regular moving, this lack of coverage can pose a significant peril to your assets. As the business owner, it’s your responsibility to make sure any coverage gaps are sealed. Most property insurance covers within a 100 feet of your covered premise. This type of insurance is covering property while in a commercial vehicle, and at a customers location (not attached to their property). An example of inland marine on a personal level would be engagement ring of a significant other.
Mynatt Insurance Agency inland marine insurance covers property that is movable or transportable in nature. It is often used to cover property that needs broader protection than what may be provided by the typical business owners insurance or homeowners policy.
Seal the Gaps with Mynatt Insurance Agency Inland Marine Insurance
Whether you are working off-site, shipping goods, or need coverage on contracting equipment in the great state of Florida, Mynatt Inland Marine Insurance should be a part of your overall plan. Also known as cargo insurance, inland marine policies installation floaters, tools and contractors equipment, providing you, the business owner, with enhanced confidence to run your business without worry of whether you're properly insured for the stuff you’re hauling in the course of doing business.
What Does Mynatt Inland Marine Insurance Cover?
Mynatt Insurance Agency Inland marine insurance can be purchased for a wide array of equipment types and coverage scenarios:
• Machinery and tools used by contractors and specialized craftsmen
• Coverage for equipment installed at a customer's home or place of business
• Commercial photography equipment coverage
• Coverage for most musical instruments
• Coverage for art galleries and pieces of fine art
• Dealers service coverage (e.g., property and/or equipment used for installation, servicing, or repair).
• Coverage for vending machines located on property not owned by your business
• Coverage of goods, equipment, etc., that your business sends or receives through common carriers
• Coverage for any customer property transported by your company via truck (i.e., motor truck cargo coverage)
• Trip transit coverage for one-time shipments
• Veterinarian and animal coverage for various animals not belonging to your business
• Coverage for cellular communication towers
• Billboard coverage
For a Free Quote on Inland Marine Insurance, Contact Mynatt Insurance
With an inland marine policy from Mynatt Insurance Agency, you’ll gain enhanced confidence for your business knowing you’re covered against as many eventualities as possible.
Mynatt Insurance Agency is built on partnerships in business coverage. We don’t work for the insurance industry. We work for you! If you’re ready to partner with an independent Florida insurance agency that puts your interests first, call Mynatt Insurance Agency at (813) 932-5511. Or for a free online Inland Marine insurance quote, just fill out the form on this page.